Recently, I was lucky enough to get two fun GladGirl Be Eye Beautiful Customizable Eyeshadow Palettes. Since Covid, having a model to work on is not an easy task, so this time I had a little fun doing makeup on myself to show off some of the beautiful colors in these palettes. I used colors from both palettes to create this look.
First and foremost, I so appreciate the ability to make my OWN palette. Blush, highlighters, eyeshadows and contour colors are available. I selected colors that I liked or thought would be great additions to my shadow collection or new colors that I felt were not represented so much in my arsenal. It’s really a more useful and cost effective way to create a staple in one’s makeup kit. And in even better news for your purse and the environment, you can now get individual refills of all your favorite colors!
Now, any color can be used for eyeshadow even if it’s a blush color. A highlight color can be used on the eyes or on your face as a highlight, that’s why customizable palettes are so versatile, because you can pick and choose.
The colors I chose for my first palette were :
- Sahara Summer
- Hong Kong Halo
- Vegas Volume
- Casablanca Craze
- Instanbul Illusion
- Amalfi Aurora
And, let me give you a list of the colors that are in my second shadow palette.
- Brisbane Bay
- Madrid Mood
- Mijas Memories
- Santa Monica Sunset
- London Lust
- St. Petersberg Secret
For this Makeup Look…
- Santa Monica Sunset as an eyebrow highlight.
- Sahara Summer as my Transition Color.
- Vegas Volume on my eyelids and some gently swept under my lash line. Then I sprayed my brush with some setting spray and added more Vegas Volume to get more of a pop of shimmer on my lids.
- Saint Petersburg Secret on my top lash line to define my lashes.
Mascara and BOOM!!
- On my cheeks I used more Sahara Summer to define them, more as a contour color.
- Madrid Mood swept on the tops of my cheeks as a highlight.
- Brisbane Bay on the apples of my cheeks, which I LOVED!
- Then on my lips I used a lipstick, but over it I added some Vegas Volume to make it last longer and intensify the color a bit.
These colors are very good for brown, hazel eyes or green eyes. As you can see the color combinations are fun and can be more natural, or more colorful, depending on your mood!
Overall, the available options are soft and buttery and have a really nice color payoff! Oh and finally, it would be remiss if I didn’t mention that these shadows are also Eyelash Extension SAFE so YAY! Thanks GladGirl!