Community

Make It Up Monday – Making a Unique #TimesUp Statement with Makeup

Make a statement with makeup

Every year the Globes are exciting! Award season starts off with the Golden Globes. The red carpet glitz, the glamour, the clothes, the stories behind the stories. It’s all there. But, this year the ambiance was more serious. The #TimesUp movement gave the Golden Globes a topical, feminist voice that was showcased at the awards. […]

Read More

Eyelash Mag Jan/Feb 2018 Edition: Growth Formula, Artist Directory, The Bottom Line

Eyelash Mag Jan/Feb Edition

Glad Lash is heavily featured in the January/February edition of Eyelash Mag, starting off the year in style! In the “Growth Formula Success Story” segment, Glad Lash Founder, Esther Bolkin, is recognized for her 30 year contribution to the industry and her championing of artist growth. The new Artist Directory also received special mention as […]

Read More

Tune In for Lash Hacks and Support from Your Community

Lash Hacks from Social Media

There are so many innovative tips and tricks, and so many beautiful up-and-coming lash artists out there. What an amazing community we work in! Here’s what I’m loving on the interweb right now! A Money Saving Tip for Everyone Do you want to reduce your cost per service up to a couple of dollars!?! Of […]

Read More

Say Hello to the All New Artist Directory – The Only Business Directory Dedicated to Lash & Brow Artists

The Artist Directory by GladGirl Launch

Lash Lovers! We have some news and we know you are going to love this…Our “Local Lash Tech Directory” has been rebuilt from the ground up, and we now introduce the all new “Artist Directory”. The Artist Directory is brought to you by GladGirl and steps up our commitment to you, our valued professional customers. Our goal is […]

Read More

Make It Up Monday – 6 Bountiful Ways to Give Back to your Community with Beauty

Give-Back-with-Beauty

We are almost at the end of 2017, and oh what a year it’s been!! Since I live in the land of beauty (yes, there is such a place… in my head!), I thought it would be delightful for us to learn about some organizations that help us with giving back in beauty. In the […]

Read More

Make It Up Monday – Follow These Amazing MUAs for More Beauty in Your Instagram Feed Today!

Glad Girls and Glad Guys

Let’s start December out right and introduce you all to some major supporters of GladGirl. GladGirl has been so fortunate to have these talents using its products and sharing their amazing creativity with the world. We would love for you to take a minute and give them a follow. In my opinion, they will be […]

Read More

The PBA Disaster Relief Fund – Helping Those Affected by Hurricane Harvey – Donate Today

PBA Disaster Relief Fund - Hurricane Harvey

The Professional Beauty Association, of which Glad Lash Inc. is a member, advances the professional beauty industry by providing its members with education, charitable outreach, government advocacy, events and more. Part of the charitable outreach is achieved through the Disaster Relief Fund, which will be needed now more than ever before to assist our colleagues […]

Read More

Special Swag Bags for Mother’s Day, Yeah, We Mommed It!

Mom The Day 2017

We love our moms, as do our friends at Mom The Day. So, we say a big, special “I Love You Mom” today. Happy Mother’s Day! Mom the Day™ has one goal: Reach into every mom’s life and tell them they are appreciated all day everyday. It is a place to take a breath, laugh […]

Read More

Make It Up Monday – 4 Charitable Cosmetic Brands You Need to Know About

Brands Give Back

As the world around us springs back into action during this splendid time of year, I am always inspired to think of different ways to give back. In 2016, I wrote about some wonderful organizations that are dedicated to ‘giving back’ to the community. I feel, it’s time to focus another Make It Up Monday on these […]

Read More

Glad Lash Raises $3285 for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research and Support

$3285 raised for Komen

Did you know it’s #GivingTuesday today?  What better day then to announce the following fab news… You will remember we went pink for the month of October here at Glad Lash, in support of breast cancer awareness month. Well, it’s a wrap and Glad Lash has raised $3285 through our efforts. And the Susan G. Komen […]

Read More